PRODUCTION DIVERSIFICATION BY NON-LINEAR CREATIVE THINKING
Inventive Tales From the AI Side of Innovation
WHEN: 6 November 2020, from 12:30 - 14:00 (CET time)
Under current times, protecting and scaling become top priorities for the organization.
However, the “New Normal” will require a different approach to what the market will need as products (to be developed and produced).
How do you diversify production and re-become inventive? Or should you choose to be innovative? Is there a difference?
We hear a lot about disruptive innovation, but for many successful companies, seeking to disrupt is not a feasible innovation strategy. Rather, it is more about how to avoid being disrupted.
EIRMA WEBINAR WILL FOCUS ON:
- How to scout for Technology and Opportunity in order to change and be radically different, and how choosing one mindset over the other creates unintended blind spots.
- AI tools that help the inventive research process towards new products
Featured Panel speakers:
- IPROVA – Julian Nolan (Switzerland)
CEO IPROVA - Reinventing Invention
- MangoGem S.A.- Ben Rodriguez (Belgium)
CTO MangoGem - Ai-Powered Planning & Scheduling Optimization
- EIRMA members, FREE REGISTRATION
- Non EIRMA members, Event fees: €30
Registration on this page or sending an email to Carine Ternest .
Please forward this invitation to all whom it may concern in your organization.
Looking forward to host you in our Webinar!