HUMAN FACTOR EFFECT ON INNOVATION POST COVID-19
The pandemic impact on the Work Force and Productivity
WHEN: 09/07/2020, from: 11:30h – 13:00h
In moments of uncertainty and concern, it’s not only about what leaders of organizations do but equally HOW they do it that matters.
Recent studies show that from the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Employers believe it is an urgent requirement to provide their employees with Remote and Flexible work option.
- Industrial companies though, encounter the biggest constraints in offering Flexible & Remote working solutions, by providing epidemic protection: Ensuring Sanitation, Protective Equipment, and Safety of the workplace environment.
- Employers also need to focus on addressing employees’ Psychological Stress (Uncertainty).
- Customary Training increases cognitive skills and hence improves labour productivity and earnings accounting the changing needs of employers and new technologies.
Given the importance of people to every organization, companies need to plan to respond to employee needs during the unfolding challenge. It’s helpful to think about this as three deeply connected dimensions of an organization: WORK (the what), WORKFORCE (the who), and WORKPLACE (the where).
EIRMA WEBINAR WILL FOCUS ON:
1. Maintaining Company’s Productivity and Competitiveness by virtue of “Remote Working”
2. Practical workforce strategies for Higher Motivation and Engagement.
Featured Panel speakers:
UNILEVER – Phd Wendy van Herpen-Broekmans (Netherlands)
R&D Director Ecosystems F&R
GOLEMAN EI – Mie Isabell Dittmar (Switzerland)
Agile & Emotional Intelligence Expert
- EIRMA members, FREE REGISTRATION
- Non EIRMA members, Event fees: €30
To register please click here below or send an email to Carine Ternest (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please forward this invitation to all whom it may concern in your organization.
Looking forward to host you in our Webinar!