EXCLUSIVE EIRMA WEBINAR
BENCHMARK YOUR COMPANY PERFORMANCE - FOR INNOVATION EXCELLENCE (PART I)
BENCHMARK PERFORMANCE - THE NEED:
2020 has driven incredible changes in the ways we live, work and communicate and stretched many businesses processes to breaking point. 2021 will be the year where Innovation leaders need to take stock of how effective their R&D and Innovation activities are in creating competitive advantage. Understanding your current capabilities is a critical first step towards achieving innovation excellence and EIRMA, in partnership with Arthur D. Little, is offering our members the opportunity to take part in a free benchmarking of their Innovation capabilities.
(FREE) BENCHMARK REPORT AND RESULTS (in part 2 to follow)
EIRMA members who choose to participate in this free Innovation Benchmarking will be provided with a confidential report mapping their innovation capabilities against their industry peers. In addition, we will be using this opportunity to provide collective (anonymised) feedback on key areas where EIRMA members face common challenges to help set priorities for webinars, working groups or other activities.
The EIRMA Innovation Benchmark Webinar (PART 1) will focus on:
- The value of innovation benchmarking and how it can drive performance improvements
- How "The Innovation Benchmarking Tool" (by A.D. Little) works, available peer groups, industry coverage, industry-normalised scoring, with an example of the results and insights generated
- The requirements for participating (effort and data required) and the support provided
- What individual and collective feedback will be generated for the EIRMA community to guide your innovation thinking
Head of Innovation Diagnostic, Arthur D. Little (UK)
Dr Michaël Kolk
Partner, head of Technology and Innovation Management Practice (NL)
Dr Habib Hussein
Manager, Technology and Innovation practice; (UK)
- For EIRMA members, FREE REGISTRATION
- For non EIRMA members, Event fees: €50
Registration on this page or send an email to Carine Ternest
Please forward this invitation to all whom it may concern in your organization.
Looking forward to host you in our Webinar!