Annual Conference 2021
(with IRI (USA) and the participation of the European Commission)
Innovation & Sustainability towards the “Next Normal”
19 - 20 May 2021 (in remote)
The COVID-19 pandemic presents one of the greatest challenges we ever faced.
This pandemic has deeply disrupted both the personal and the professional aspects of our lives and it will fundamentally change the way we do business over in the near future.
Learning from past crisis times, companies that invested in innovation delivered superior growth, performance and financial resilience.
Innovation is essential for an effective response to the challenges of the Covid-19 outbreak and plays a vital role in ensuring a sustainable and inclusive recovery.
Issues addressed (updates to follow...):
- The impact of the pandemic on the European Industries activities (issues, challenges and solutions)
- The actions needed to facilitate a recovery and the transition towards Sustainable future
- How to facilitate the reindustrialization of Europe
- European plans for recovery through Digital and Ecological transformation of our societies (with a focus on the European Green Deal (EGD))
- What are the emerging lessons on how innovation can help recovery post crisis?
- How to seize emerging opportunities?
- How to re-evaluate your innovation portfolio and ensure that resources are appropriately allocated?
- How to build the foundation for growth and profit in order to remain competitive in “The Next Normal”?
Full programme is available here
This special virtual edition is organized in collaboration with our US sister association IRI - Innovation Research Interchange.
European Commission, OECD, CERN, Club of Rome and more..
You will have the opportunity to network and discuss with your American colleagues during the conference as well as at specific dedicated times.
In this special Annual Conference edition, EIRMA will host the European Commission to present the European Green Deal (EGD) to our American industrial peers and enable a dialog about the future “Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility”
- For EIRMA members, Event fees €200 (excl VAT)
- For non EIRMA members, Event fees: €270 (excl VAT)
To register please click here below or send the completed registration form to Carine Ternest
Registration to the IRI Virtual Conference of 17 & 18 May:
As an EIRMA member you have the possibility to join the IRI Virtual Conference on Monday 17 May and Tuesday 18 May at a special EIRMA members price.
For registration click here
Before you will be able to register you will need to create an IRI account (in the case you don’t have it already). On the registration page, you’ll see a place to sign in as a link for “Create a New Account”.
If you have any questions about registering to the IRI Conference, please take directly contact with Mallory Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Looking forward to meeting you during the upcoming EIRMA Annual Conference 2021 special edition!