EXCLUSIVE EIRMA WEBINAR
INNOVATION EXCELLENCE - BENCHMARK YOUR COMPANY PERFORMANCE (Part 2)
2nd SESSION: EIRMA MEMBERS RESULTS
WHERE: REMOTE (Part 2)
WHEN: 28 September 2021 from 12:30 to 14:00 CET
Back in January, EIRMA, in partnership with Arthur D. Little, offered our members the opportunity to take part in a free benchmarking of their company’s Innovation capabilities (Session 1). Understanding your current capabilities is indeed a critical first step towards achieving innovation excellence and performance objectives
SESSION 2: BENCHMARK REPORT AND RESULTS:
ADL specialists will provide in this session, the results analysed from the Industry participants input as a collective group’s (anonymised) feedback. They will present the current average Industry tendencies and the top three best practices to apply in innovation management.
The main message is:
“There is a lot to learn within EIRMA members by sharing good practices”.
EIRMA Webinar will address:
- The average trends amongst our members
- The top three best practices in innovation management.
• Ben Thuriaux-Aleman - Head of Innovation Diagnostic, Arthur D. Little (UK)
• Habib Hussein - Manager, Technology and Innovation practice; (UK)
- For EIRMA members, FREE REGISTRATION,
- For non EIRMA members, Event fees: €30
To register please click in the box below or send an email to Carine Ternest
Please forward this invitation to all whom it may concern in your organization.
Looking forward to hosting you in our Webinar.